Need smooth and silky hair?
Follow this recipe to make your very own hair serum to combat that annoying frizz
All ingredients are available on our website.
0.4g Xanthan gum
1g Vitamin B5
0.3g Tocopherols - mixed
1g Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
1. Measure out phase A.
2. Combine ingredients in phase B under low shear until a slurry forms. Add to phase A and stir under high shear until homogenous. Heat to 75⁰C.
3. Add phase C to phase A/B and mix under high shear until a smooth glossy emulsion forms.
4. Combine materials in phase C and heat to 75⁰C.
5. Allow to cool <40⁰C under low shear stirring. Add phase D and stir through under low shear until homogenous.
6. Check/adjust pH to 5.3 - 5.8. Allow to cool completely overnight before evaluating. Stir briefly the next day and then pour off.